See how you can save energy while saving money at the same time around the home.

01 Jul 2012

Energy Efficient Lighting

Did you know only 5% of the electricity used in a traditional incandescent light bulb produces light - the other 95% produces heat. Thats an awful lot of wastage! Energy efficient light bulbs are a much smarter way to light your home- saving you money while being good to the environment.

Category : Energy Efficiency

01 Jul 2012

Heat Pumps

Keeping you and your loved ones warm this winter! Imagine having a heat pump that automatically switches on 1 hour before you arrive home... no more cold nights... Install a Laser Electrical Heat Pump this winter AND save money on your power bill.

Category : Energy Efficiency

01 Jul 2012

Home Ventilation Systems

Ventilate with Laser Electrical and enjoy the benefits of fresher, drier, healthier air in your home.

Category : Energy Efficiency

01 Jul 2012

Heated Towel Rail Timers

When I step out of the shower in the morning and grab my nice warm towel, it makes these winter mornings slightly more bearable.

Category : Energy Efficiency

04 Jul 2011

Solar Energy Use

We can design and install a solar electrical or hot water system for your home that can save you money off your power bill while being good to the environment.

Category : Energy Efficiency

04 Jul 2011

Gas Continuous Hot Water Heaters

Ever been the last one to take a shower and theres no hot water left? Get the hot water you want, when you want it with a Gas Continuous Hot Water System and youll never have this problem again!

Category : Energy Efficiency

04 Jul 2011

Hot Water Heat Pumps

We all dread the spike in our electricity power bill over the winter months. Did you know water heating accounts for around 30 percent of our energy bills and costs the average household around $650* a year?

Category : Energy Efficiency


Find your
Local Electrician

Your area

Save Money with Laser!

Claim your free energy saving guide, jam packed with super saving tips!

Enter your Email